Tuesday 3 March 2015

First Impression BB CREAM GARNIER MEDIUM – GARNIER

First Impression BB CREAM GARNIER MEDIUM – GARNIER

Hi All,

My latest obsession is the Garnier BB cream product and this is the first BB cream I’ve ever tried. The reason I haven’t tried it before was because I’m very sceptical when it comes to products for my face like foundations for example. For me it’s like mission impossible to find the perfect foundation for my skin and the foundations I have used always end up making my skin dry and flaky or never last for the day and I can never find the correct colour for my skin.



So I was at a friend of mine place and she was speaking about how she love’s this BB cream and how great the coverage and it is so inexpensive for such a great product and I was just telling her that I’m not wasting money on products that won’t even work for me. Then I started googling reviews on the product and everyone was raving about it on the web so I thought what the heck let’s see what the big fuss is about and now I am absolutely in love with this product.


The one that I have is the colour medium and it just says ORIGINAL MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR ALL-IN-ONE. I found this product at clicks for only R72.00 and it says that it evens skin tone, blurs lines and imperfections, luminate skin and gives a healthy glow, 24H* hydration and it has UV protection – SPF 15. Let me tell you that the coverage of this BB cream is amazing and it covers my breakouts very well, so well that I don’t even make use of foundation or concealer anymore and it’s definitely a miracle worker for me and it gives my skin an amazing glow. However, it is very dewy but that works for me because it makes my skin look young and fresh and I’m not too fond of pressed powder but if you not one for the dewy look then I suggest you use the powder to set the BB cream. I don’t have anything negative to say about this product although when you apply it, it does take a few minutes to set but that’s not a train smash but the pros are:

Easy to apply
Good Pigmentation
Lightweight
Long lasting
Great coverage
Natural looking
Smooth
SPF 15

above on the left is my wrist without any BB cream on and on the right is with BB cream so you can see the difference. I will try and take a picture with half my face done so you can have proper look at it and then i'll upload it.


I highly recommend this product! They come in different shades and there are various types for different skin tones and they are very affordable.

Happy reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment