Monday 5 May 2014

Long Weekend - Goudini Spa

Hi Guys :)

So I'm back from my family vacation and I know I said that I would do a post over the weekend but signal was horrible over there so getting on to the net was a journey lol. My weekend away with my family was amazing and I really enjoyed spending time with them, like I said in my previous post family means the world to me even though they drive me insane at times, I still love them to bits. I had loads of fun with my family but I definitely missed my better half an enormously huge amount for those 5 days, for me it was torture not seeing him for that long and I know some of you think it's just 5 days but if you are insanely, crazy, madly in love with your boyfriend/ girlfriend then being away from them that long is the worst thing on the planet! Now that i'm back i'll be smothering him with kisses lol.

For the long weekend my family and I went away to Goudini Spa. It's a self-catering resort, its about an hour away from Cape Town in the heart of the Boland Mountains with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, jacuzzi, a water worm, trampolines, mini golf, tennis and volleyball, snooker and pool, game arcade, a restaurant, convenience store, a beauty salon, takeaways and a liquor store. Goudini is a very safe and secure family resort that caters for everyone and by safe I mean you can let your children run free without having to worry and there's plenty of security and life guards on duty, if you forget your clothing lying by the pool, tomorrow it will still be there lol. So if you plan on going there you'll definitely have a blast. Oh and I forgot to mention that if you more for the outdoors, they even have a camping site there where you can bring your caravan and pitch up a tent so yes, they do cater for everyone.

Below is the pictures I took over the weekend, I didn't really have time to take much but here's what I have. 

View on the way to the resort

Goudini Spa

Direction to the resort
Arrived at the resort

Waiting for our key to access the property

Photo time lol

The Rondawels
Slanghoek Villas

Slanghoek Villas

The Rondawels

Directions 

Hot water pool

Outside the restaurant

Trying to hijack the cart lol

My sister an I


Hot water springs

The water worm
The hot water springs
Catching a tan lol
The park with cold water pools behind

My nephew on the trampoline

Mini golf
My Cousins

Hope you enjoy reading.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment