Sunday 16 February 2014

Valentines Day _ Follow Up

 I know this post had to be up over the weekend already but I had so much problems with my network it wasn't even funny. So please excuse my late post. I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day/ Weekend with their special someone, friend, family or your own self. Telling that special someone how much you love them. I spent my Valentines Day with my beloved boyfriend who gave me so much chocolates lol. I really appreciate everything his given/done for me. My boyfriend is extremely sweet, he believes in doing romantic gestures and spoiling me rotten, where as for me its not about all those fancy things, its the little things they do that counts. Don't get me wrong everyone needs to be a little romantic and spoil their special someone every now and then.

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day/Weekend!

I just received the rest of the picture's today from my boyfriend so I just added them to the post :)







No comments:

Post a Comment