Wednesday 30 April 2014

Long Weekend

It's finally long weekend and this time I'm not sick yeah! Lol. For those of you who don't know, I love long weekends (then again who doesn't)  but everytime I get excited about it, I end getting sick or something goes wrong and all my plans just goes out the window :( sad I know but thank goodness this time it's different :)


Top - MrP/ Denim Shirt - MrP/ Jeans - MrP/ Shoes - MrP/ Bag - Gift


This weekend im going away with my family to Goudini Spa. Every year we go away as a family or sometimes even twice a year. I love family bonding time and to me family is everything. My perfectly normal yet insane family means the world to me but there is one person that I'm going to miss an enormously huge amount and that's my darling boyfriend,  the love of my life :( sniff sniff. Unfortunately his not coming with me so I'm definitely going to miss him a hell of a lot, it's so sad, I can’t deal bcz being without him for a few hours are already hard but 4 days away from him is just torture...its hell on earth and I can't wait to get back already just so that I can hug him lol but I'm going to enjoy my long weekend with my family and as soon as I get back my boyfriend is the first person I need to see :)
My sister an I
                                               
         
My sister, nephew and I

My crazy mother and I

My baby sister an I





I know I have loads of review posts still to do and I will get to them soon but over the weekend I'll do a post on my holiday with my family :)

Happy reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment