Wednesday 19 February 2014

Rage Hot 2014 Winter Shoes – For The Love Of Shoes


For The Love Of  Shoes

I really love shoes (then again what girl doesn’t) but purchasing shoes for myself are not fun at all because I have very slim tiny feet which makes it very hard to find shoes for me (sad I know). I usually wear a size 3 shoe but these days the make of size 3 shoes are way too big that they don’t even fit me at all. I don’t understand why manufactures are making size 3 shoes so much bigger now that it even fits people who usually wears a size 4, its really sad when you really want that stunning pair of shoes and its your size but once you slip you foot into it, it just doesn’t fit at all. I know the feeling, its just depressing but don’t get too depressed because I found the perfect store for those of you who are going through what I went through.

Rage is the perfect shoe store for me! I’ve never had a problem purchasing shoes from them. Their size 3 shoes are not as big as other store and it seems to fit me perfectly. I absolutely love Rage shoes and I highly recommend them, their shoes are so hot and stylish and their boots are to die for! I came a cross their 2014 winter shoe collection and I’m absolutely in love with them, I’m really crazy for their boots, their shoes are really good quality, last very long and they come at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for!


Check out their new winter collection. In stores now!









No comments:

Post a Comment