Wednesday 23 April 2014

Essence Teint Pure Skin Mousse Make-Up

Today I’m doing a review on the Teint Pure Essence Pure Skin Mousse Make-Up

I’m a huge fan of Essence Brand especial their nail polish but I recently discovered that they have so many other cosmetics that I really need to try, so I bought the Essence Teint Pure Skin Mousse Make-Up and the Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Boost Mascara and so far I must say I’m loving both of them but for now I’ll just be doing the review on the Essence Teint Pure Skin Mousse Make-Up.


Now about the Essence Teint Pure Skin Mousse Make-Up
Essence Pure Skin Mousse Make-Up is an anti-bacterial make-up that ensures a gorgeous, matt complexion without clogging your pores. It looks a lot like the container of Maybelline’s dream matte mouse but it has a blue cap instead of a nude. It is fairly cheap, I paid about R60.00. It has a very soft matte finish. When I apply it, it does not look cakey at all. It stays on my skin for around 7 hours without touch ups and it does not irritate my skin at all which I really like. Although it says it fights spots and blackheads, my blackheads did not disappear. It doesn’t cover spots as easily as they claim to and it doesn’t cover that well but it does work well for my skin. Overall it’s not a bad product, for how much I paid for it, it’s definitely worth it.




User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show. 
I have decided that from April 26th, 2014, I will be having an Essence Cosmetic Challenge :) Yeah! So what I’ll be doing is every month is, I will purchase one or two beauty products from essence, try them out for a month and then do a review post on the product once a month. I’m so excited I can’t wait to start because there are so many new exciting products from Essence that I just can’t wait to try!

Thank you for reading my post, hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment